Date(s) - Jan 20, 2021
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Categories No Categories
The Greater Lakeland Chapter of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM) is pleased to invite you to the Thinking of Getting into Property Management Panel of Experts. This Panel includes Shannon Cornell, Daniel Rothrock, Kim Hampton and Bryan Chavis. Gavin Welch will be our moderator.
The panelists will bring their wealth of knowledge and experience of the ups and downs of property management. Topics will include but not be limited to
1. Can I make money? How do I make money?
2. How does PM affect the Sales side of the business? Good/Bad/Indifferent?
3. Should you consider purchasing a franchise or opening an independent PM company?
4. What do you wish you have known when you first opened?
5. What are the best ways to grow your business?
6. What attracts(ed) you to property management?
7. What is your typical day-to- day tasks?
8. What is surprising about your day-to-day tasks?
9. What is the best part of your job?
10. What is the worst part of your job?
11. How do I get clients?
12. Are there any special licenses needed?
13. How do you balance emotions with tenants and property owners?
14. Do you need to own your own rentals before you manage for others?
15. What critical processes do you need to create before you start? (tenant screening, separate bank accounts for rent vs security deposits, accounting, how to pay owners, how to create leases, rental owner agreements, etc.)
16. How do you handle repairs from a tenant and a property owner perspective?
17. What are some of the riskier (i.e. liability) areas associated with the PM business?
Wednesday, January 20, 2021
9:00am – 11:00am
Tuesday, January 19, 2021
We will be sending registrants a unique link to join the meeting in your confirmation email. Please RSVP.
NARPM Members $10
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS