Date(s) - Sep 08, 2020
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Categories No Categories
Ever wondered what it would be like to have a perfect tenant? One, who pays their rent on time, never complains, causes no damage, and leaves the property in perfect condition upon vacating? You, may have never come across a tenant like this, or if you do, they are few and far between. Take this class and explore your relationships with tenants, as property managers handling management on behalf of the landlord/owner. We will discuss some of the major problems that property manager’s face and how to handle them. We will also explore some examples of real situations and in work groups, find solutions to them.
After taking this class students will be able to:
• Better understand tenant and landlord expectations in regard to their relationship.
• Implement certain procedures to help exceed expectations in the relationship.
• Recite the sections of Chapter 83 that offer minimum guidelines for expectations.
• Improve tenant communications through various methods: phone, email, text, etc.
• Understand the importance of a tenant meeting prior to move in
• Comprehend the connection with Fair Housing Laws to the tenant relationship.
• Understand how the Code of Ethics pertains to tenant relations.
• Understand real life scenarios and have options of how to handle them.
• Build better relationships with their tenants.
Thursday, October 8, 2020
9:30am – 12:30pm