Date(s) - Aug 21, 2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Learn from your fellow local property managers what companies and technology they use to handle their needs.
The following topics (tables) will be here for you to visit:
- Self Showings – Popular new systems that two local companies utilize.
- NARPM Membership – Learn how to navigate for yourself into becoming a RMP (Certified Residential Property Manager.) Learn from a current RPM and another NARPM Member on this path.
- Virtual Assistants – These are very helpful in the property management systemized world. Come learn from a company that utilized VA’s
- Legal Questions – Local real estate attorney, Holly Nikolich can answer questions you have. She has been the exclusive attorney for two firms in Sarasota for almost 10 years.
- Software and Accounting – With so many choices how do you choose where to start? You can talk to companies using many different platforms and hear the strengths and weaknesses first hand.
- Maintenance Tools – Systems, software and tips that tackle this complex department in every Property Management company.
Come join us for food, coffee, and conversations!
We hope to see you there!
Wednesday, August 21, 2019
9:00am – 12:00pm
Realtor Association of Sarasota and Manatee- South
2320 Cattlemen Rd.
Sarasota, FL 34232
NARPM Members $10
Monday, August 19, 2019
THANKS TO OUR EVENT SPONSORS