Date(s) - May 16, 2019
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Pensacola Association of Realtors
Come join us as for our May Lunch & Learn! We will have special guest speakers Jennifer Hampton and Paul Goldsmith from Escambia County Building Services Department. We will be discussing items such as permitting and contractor licensing. There will be a question and answer session as well so bring your contractor and permit related questions!
A few of the questions Jennifer and Paul will be answering include:
· What items need permitting?
· How do the permit regulations change when the home is a rental property versus an owner occupied property?
· What type of work is required to be done by a state licensed contractor?
· Who should we contact in the county for questions in regards to licensing and permits?
· How do we verify if contractors are properly licensed?
We are excited to have officials from Escambia County come to discuss this and more with us! Please join us for this educational luncheon.
When: Thursday, May 16, 2019 from 11:00 am – 1 pm
Check in and networking will take place from 11 am to 11:30 am with the program beginning promptly at 11:30 am. Lunch is provided!
Where: Pensacola Association of Realtors Education Room
107 W. Main Street, Pensacola, FL 32502
Cost: The cost for May’s Lunch and Learn is $15 for NARPM® members and $30 for non-NARPM® members. You must RSVP so we can have an accurate headcount for lunch. Please register using this link to reserve your seat and make your payment.