Date(s) - Jun 20, 2017
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
The Landlord-Tenant Boot Camp is a 3 Hour CE approved seminar which covers a variety of aspects of Florida law
and Federal Fair Housing law that realtors, property managers, and investors need to be aware of. Whether you
are assisting your investor clients in identifying properties or actively managing properties, attorneys Jerron Kelley
and Conrad Gant will provide you with tools to improve your clients’ Return on Investment, and to stay out of the
courtroom when possible. The attorneys will also provide participants with tools needed to effectively navigate the
most common legal pitfalls that realtors, landlords, and property managers face when leasing and enforcing lease
• Improving your clients’ bottom line & occupancy rates
• Effective lease provisions to assist landlords
• Landlords’ duty to maintain the premises
• Properly terminating tenancies
• How to handle security deposit disputes
• When writs of possession are necessary
• Avoiding Fair Housing complaints, disparate impact claims, and dealing with service animals
And a variety of other topics as well as a Q&A!
Tuesday, June, 2017
8:30am – 12:30pm
3340 S. Florida Ave.
Lakeland, FL 33803
DEADLINE TO RSVP
Friday, June 16, 2017
Please email Greaterlkldchapter@gmail.com to RSVP for this event.
Then you can pay online via PayPal
You can pay online with PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to pay online. We use PayPal as a secure gateway to process credit card orders as well as PayPal payments.